Wednesday, April 22, 2015

LITTLE BOY Movie! #LittleBoyMovie


Little Boy is a wonderfully directed movie with fantastic actors and actresses. I see a future OSCAR nomination coming it's way!

This movie kept me engaged from beginning to the end. I laughed and cried and laughed and cried again! Make sure to bring a few tissues with you when you go see this movie. Your going to need them. You will walk out of this movie feeling brave, empowered, happy, and overall, changed. I came out believing that nothing is impossible.

Little Boy is a story surrounding WWII. I feel that the movie is appropriate for children ages 10 and up. It would be a great movie to show tweens and teens the history behind Pearl Harbor, WWII and the camps that the U.S. put all of the Japanese people in and how people learned to accept other people from different countries with different cultures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment